Make your voice heard by providing comments on proposed permit and rulemaking, plans, policies, projects, and more.
A curated list of public engagement opportunities:
- Through Dec. 14, 2020: Coastal Texas Protection and Restoration Study
- Extended through Dec. 9, 2020: North Houston Highway Improvement Project
- Through Oct. 30, 2020: Texas House of Representatives seeks testimony regarding aggregate mining
- Extended to Nov. 20, 2020: Buffalo Bayou and Tributaries Resiliency Study Interim Feasibility Report Comments
- Through Oct. 31, 2020: City of Houston Draft Long-Range Solid Waste Plan
- Through Oct. 30, 2020: TCEQ accepting comment on revised penalty policy proposal and begins Compliance History rulemaking
Additional places to look for opportunities to provide comment:
- The Texas Register: https://www.sos.texas.gov/texreg/sos/index.html
- TCEQ Rule Proposals for Public Comment: https://www.tceq.texas.gov/rules/prop.html
- TCEQ Public Meetings and Hearings on Permitting: https://www.tceq.texas.gov/agency/decisions/hearings
- TCEQ Public Representation and Participation: https://www.tceq.texas.gov/agency/decisions/participation
- TCEQ National Comments Log: Summaries of significant correspondence and other documents that formally present official statements of the TCEQ’s position regarding national policies and activities.
- TPWD Public Comment Opportunities: https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/feedback/public_comment/#_blank