When you donate to CEC, you help connect our environmental community, making it stronger and more effective. Your gift of any amount helps support our work!
Donations of $40 or more allow you to become a member of CEC and begin a meaningful and ongoing partnership to support environmental issues in the Houston/Gulf Coast region. Every membership is vital to our organization’s ability to fulfill our mission to foster education, dialogue, and collaboration on environmental issues.
Memberships include a variety of benefits, including the following:
- Being a supporter of the Houston environment!
- Coupons for various member organization events and merchandise, as available;
- Opportunities to participate in CEC committees; and
- Annual Member Report with a sneak peek of upcoming CEC events and initiatives, a report back of what we’ve been up to, member directory, etc.
Become a Sustaining Member! By becoming a recurring donor, you are providing a reliable source of income that helps CEC make long-term commitments to projects, producing sustainable change over time–and, we’ll use less paper!
OR through one of the two following methods:
- Send a check to: Citizens’ Environmental Coalition, PO Box 702, Houston, TX, 77001
- Make a tax-deductible donation through PayPal Giving Fund
For any questions, please reach out!