The CEC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and offers corporations and businesses a variety of tax-deductible opportunities to support our environmental efforts. All corporate members and sponsors must have a self-declared, demonstrated commitment to the environment, especially in the Houston-Galveston area.
Corporate Philanthropic Sponsors
Corporate Philanthropic Sponsors give $5,000 or more to general CEC programs and operating expenses. These gifts will be recognized prominently on the CEC webpage for one year following the contribution, at all CEC events, in the weekly CEC newsletter, and on CEC’s social media throughout the year.
Corporate Program Sponsors
Corporate Program Sponsors have the option of sponsoring a CEC publication, event, or initiative. Presented below are the giving levels for these corporate sponsorships organized by program. For further information regarding CEC demographics outreach please feel free to reach out!
- Houston Environmental News Update
The weekly email newsletter shares events, green jobs, news, and updates from all CEC member organizations to a broad and engaged audience.
- $12,000 Premier – prominent placement of logo (hyperlinked) in newsletter for a year
- $1,000 – prominent placement of logo (hyperlinked) in newsletter for one month
- $250 – prominent placement of logo (hyperlinked) in one newsletter
- Earth Day Houston
Earth Day Houston is held annually in April at Discovery Green in downtown Houston, this large public event draws out the environmental folks from around the region to discuss environmental issues in the area and engage with the public. The event features vendors, booths from CEC members, interactive activities, speakers, and much more! Various sponsor levels are available. Please contact us for more information.
- CEC Website: cechouston.org
The CEC website is the central clearinghouse of environmental websites in this region. It includes a directory of environmental organizations, a calendar of all CEC and member organization events, green jobs, and so much more.
- $10,000 – premier placement of logo (hyperlinked) on cechouston.org for a year
- $5,000 – placement of logo (hyperlinked) on cechouston.org for a year
- $500 – prominent placement of logo (hyperlinked) on cechouston.org for a month
- $100 – placement of logo (hyperlinked) on cechouston.org for a month
- Environmental Educator Resource Website: greaterhoustonenvironment.org
This website is full of resources for educators, including curriculum, field trips, internships, communities of practice and more. It serves to connect formal and informal educators, parents, Scout leaders, and anyone else who what to teach about the Greater Houston environment. Visit greaterhoustonenvironment.org to check out this great resource.
- $5,000 Premier – premier placement of logo (hyperlinked) on hereinhouston.org for a year