CEC Greater Houston Environmental Summit March 3, 2015
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE.Â Contact email@example.com forÂ more information.Please join the CEC to learn from some of the most influential members of the environmental community, and network with a great community of environmental influencers.Speakers include:
- Opening Keynote: Laura Huffman, State Director for the Nature Conservancy
- Closing Keynote: Dr. Robert Bullard, Barbara Jordan-Mickey Leland School of Public Affairs at Texas Southern University
- Panelists (Moderated by Lisa Gray of the Houston Chronicle):
- Dr. Steven Klineberg, Kinder Institute at Rice University: Changing demographics & the Environment
- Dr. Wayne Klotz, Klotz Associates: Sustainable Infrastructure
- Ms. Ashley Wadick, TCEQ Houston Region Director: Regulatory Outlook
- Ms. Elizabeth Love, Houston Endowment, will provide a brief address on environmental philanthropy.
Lunch will be provided by Pat Greer’s Kitchen.