EarthShare of Texas seeks a highly organized individual with strong attention to detail to serve in an office manager, marketing and administrative support role 15-20 hours per week. Starting salary $12-$15 per hour, depending on experience. Three-month probationary period. Ideal candidate is looking for a flexible part-time position for
the next 2-3 years.
Duties and responsibilities:
● Social media, website, and email management.
● Event coordination, outreach, and content updates.
● Campaign coordination, including data entry and financial administration.
● Office management, including inventory management, filing, and troubleshooting.
● Opening, sorting, and sending mail correspondence to and from our members.
Skills and attributes required:
● Must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
● Team player and able to collaborate with others.
● Proactive with a get-it-done attitude.
● Calm and collected, can work in a variety of environments (fairs, agency
meetings, at the office, etc.)
● Able to work on multiple projects on any given day.
● Strong communicator, responsive and comfortable with email correspondence.
● Curious, not afraid to ask questions while learning.
● Creative and diligent problem solver.
● Strong experience with excel and rest of Microsoft Office Suite.
● Experience with social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
● Experience with Google Drive and email.
● Some experience with website management or WordPress.
● Comfortable with printer and IT troubleshooting with our IT team.
● Must have a valid driver’s license and means of transportation
● Must work at the office with colleagues most days.
● Knowledge of environmental issues a plus, but not required.
Please send a one-page cover letter and no more than two-page resume to
[email protected] No phone calls, please.
Application deadline: Friday EOD, March 27, 2020