- Environmental Category
- Air Quality
- Built Environment
- Environmental Justice/Policy
- Galveston Bay & Gulf of Mexico
- Gardens, Plants, and Food
- Global Issues
- Historic Preservation
- Parks, Nature Centers, and Open Space
- Professional Societies and Industry Groups
- Recreation and Sports
- Recycling and Trash
- Water Quality
- Resources for Educators
Texas Community Watershed Partners
Purpose: To provide education and outreach to local governments and citizens on the impacts of land use on watershed health and water quality.
Major Events: Workshops, Seminars, Conferences, Courses, and Classes.
Volunteer Opportunities: Restoration Projects, Conservation Projects, Landscape Installation Projects, and Wetland Workdays.
- Can Houston Feed Itself?