Join the most respected environmental organizations in the Houston/Gulf Coast region!
Nonprofit organizations can benefit from membership in the CEC, and participate in the Houston region’s environmental community.
Annual membership: $150. Thanks to the generosity of a CEC supporter, a limited number of partial scholarships are available to small and/or new member organizations. Please contact Wendy Petruzzi (email@example.com or 713-524-4232) for more information.
Arrange a recurring payment and receive a small discount!
Citizens’ Environmental Coalition has partnered with Give Lively to securely process your online donation. This transaction will appear on your bank statement as “Citizens’ Environmental Coalition”. This transaction is subject to Give Lively’s Terms and Privacy.
Or you may send a check in the appropriate amount to:
Citizens’ Environmental Coalition
PO Box 702
Houston, TX 77001
Benefits to member organizations:
- Discounted tickets to programs. Each member organization will receive discounts for up to 14 representatives (valued at $70) to participate in CEC events for which there is an admission fee.
- Up to three copies of the resource guide mailed to representatives of your organization (valued at $18).
- Profile in the CEC Environmental Resource Guide. A directory of the most respected environmental organization working in the region. Distributed to thousands of individuals and teachers each year. Published online as a PDF, and as a searchable, web-based database.
- Priority listing of events in CEC’s comprehensive calendar of environmental opportunities, including display of logo, or other graphic.
- Inclusion of events and news in the CEC’s weekly Environmental News Update email, which reaches over 5,000 subscribers each week, in additional to several hundred web visitors and friends on social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Exposure to CEC’s social media networks.
- Opportunities to participate in CEC committees: programs, communications, membership, nominations, event planning, and award selection.
- Inclusion in speakers bureau referral service.
- Special features in the CEC newsletter–upon becoming a member, and biennially after that.
- Membership in the CEC Leadership List. Receive notices about opportunities not available to the general public.
- Post a custom, filtered version of the CEC calendar on your website. Filter by agency, topic, etc.
- More benefits to come!