Corporate membership levels are appropriate for small businesses and large businesses that have a demonstrated commitment to environmental improvement.
- Standard corporate membership: $250
The value of benefits received at this level is $40.
- Green-level corporate membership: $500
The value of benefits received at this level is $75.
- Premier corporate membership: $1000
The value of benefits received at this level is $150.
- Small Business Membership: $100
The value of benefits received at this level is $10.
Citizens’ Environmental Coalition has partnered with Give Lively to securely process your online donation. This transaction will appear on your bank statement as “Citizens’ Environmental Coalition”. This transaction is subject to Give Lively’s Terms and Privacy.
Or you may send a check in the appropriate amount to:
Citizens’ Environmental Coalition
PO Box 702
Houston, TX 77001
Please call us at 713-524-4232 with any questions.
Benefits to corporate members:
- Acknowledgement in annual report, weekly newsletter, social media, and on website. (Reach: greater than 5,000 people.)
- Standard: name and full color logo with hyperlink to company website
- Green: name and larger full color logo with hyperlink to company website
- Premier: prominently displayed name and full color logo with hyperlink to company website
- Small business: name and hyperlink to company website
- Discounted tickets to programs. Members will receive discounts (valued at $5 each) to participate in CEC events for which there is an admission fee.
- Standard: five discounts
- Green: ten discounts
- Premier: 20 discounts
- Small business: one discount
- Copies of the resource guide mailed to representatives of your organization – note: Guide is not published every year (valued at $10 each)
- Standard: three copies
- Green: five copies
- Premier: ten copies
- Small business: one copy
- Opportunities to participate in CEC committees: programs, communications, membership, nominations, event planning, and award selection.
- Unlimited subscriptions to weekly e-news.
- Inclusion in speakers bureau referral service.
- Corporate environmental jobs posted on website and in social media.
- Additional benefits for Green and Premier levels:
- Provision of a CEC ‘booth’ at a corporate function (Earth Day, combined giving campaign, etc.)
- Listing of select corporate events in CEC’s comprehensive calendar of environmental opportunities, including display of logo or other graphic.
- Post a custom, filtered version of the CEC calendar on your website. Filter by agency, topic, etc.
- For Premier level members, a profile in the CEC newsletter upon joining and biennially thereafter.
- More benefits to come!