Corporate membership levels are appropriate for small businesses and large businesses that have a demonstrated commitment to environmental improvement.
- Standard corporate membership: $250
The value of benefits received at this level is $40.
- Green-level corporate membership: $500
The value of benefits received at this level is $75.
- Premier corporate membership: $1000
(The value of benefits received at this level is $150.)
- Small Business Membership: $100
The value of benefits received at this level is $10.
You may pay online using a credit card through PayPal Giving Fund (100% of your donation comes to CEC; no processing or merchant fee!):
Or you may send a check in the appropriate amount to:
Citizens’ Environmental Coalition
PO Box 702
Houston, TX 77001
If you would like to pay with a credit card but are unable to use PayPal, please call us at 713-524-4232.
Benefits to corporate members:
- Acknowledgement in annual report, weekly newsletter, social media, and on website. (Reach: greater than 5,000 people.)
- Standard: name and full color logo with hyperlink to company website
- Green: name and larger full color logo with hyperlink to company website
- Premier: prominently displayed name and full color logo with hyperlink to company website
- Small business: name and hyperlink to company website
- Discounted tickets to programs. Members will receive discounts (valued at $5 each) to participate in CEC events for which there is an admission fee.
- Standard: five discounts
- Green: ten discounts
- Premier: 20 discounts
- Small business: one discount
- Copies of the resource guide mailed to representatives of your organization – note: Guide is not published every year (valued at $10 each)
- Standard: three copies
- Green: five copies
- Premier: ten copies
- Small business: one copy
- Opportunities to participate in CEC committees: programs, communications, membership, nominations, event planning, and award selection.
- Unlimited subscriptions to weekly e-news.
- Inclusion in speakers bureau referral service.
- Corporate environmental jobs posted on website and in social media.
- Additional benefits for Green and Premier levels:
- Provision of a CEC ‘booth’ at a corporate function (Earth Day, combined giving campaign, etc.)
- Listing of select corporate events in CEC’s comprehensive calendar of environmental opportunities, including display of logo or other graphic.
- Post a custom, filtered version of the CEC calendar on your website. Filter by agency, topic, etc.
- For Premier level members, a profile in the CEC newsletter upon joining and biennially thereafter.
- More benefits to come!