Houston City Council Agenda – November 10, 2020
The city will consider the following agenda items at the Houston City Council meeting scheduled for Tuesday, November 10, 2020, which will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams at 9:00 AM. Public comment will be allowed Tuesday, November 10, 2020 by teleconference. This meeting will cover topics such as the North Corridor Consolidation Project, drinking water testing, the expansion of several Municipal Utility Districts, Paving and Drainage Projects, among other topics.
- Agenda Item 2 is a recommendation from the Director of Houston Public Works for approval of the final contract amount of $9,049,332 and accepts of work on contract with Boyer, INC for North Corridor Consolidation Package 1B.
- Agenda Item 14 is an ordinance approving and authorizing an Interlocal Cooperation Contract between the City of Houston and Department of State Health Services for Drinking Water Laboratory Testing Services for Houston Public Works.
- Agenda Item 22 is an ordinance adding 5.304 acres of land to Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 542.
- Agenda Item 23 is an ordinance adding 5.304 acres of land to Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 558.
- Agenda Item 24 is an ordinance adding 2.0929 acres of land to Porter Municipal Utility District.
- Agenda Item 25 is an ordinance adding 25.12 acres of land to West Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 15.
- Agenda Items 26, 27, and 28 are ordinances relating to the acquisition of property in connection with several Paving and Drainage Projects.
- Agenda Item 29 is an ordinance approving a contract between the City of Houston and property owners on Braesheather Drive for 2016 Flood Mitigation Assistance Second Home Elevation Project.
- Agenda Item 31 is an ordinance appropriating $4,244,000 out of the Water & Sewer System Consolidation Construction Fund and $1,000,000 out of Dedicated Drainage & Street Renewal Capital Fund- Drainage Charge for Fiscal Year 2021 Funding for Developer Participation Contracts.