When you donate to CEC, you help connect our environmental community, and make it stronger and more effective. Your gift of any amount helps support our work!
Donations of $40 or more allow you to become a member of CEC and begin a meaningful and ongoing partnership to support environmental issues in the Houston/Gulf Coast region. Every membership is vital to our organization’s ability to fulfill our mission to foster education, dialogue, and collaboration on environmental issues.
Memberships include a variety of benefits, including the following:
- Premium Membership $100 All of the standard member benefits plus three additional registration discounts
- Standard annual membership $40 (the value of benefits received at this level is $15):
- Subscription to weekly Environmental News Update
- The equivalent of two discounts (valued at $3 each) to participate in CEC events for which there is an admission fee
- Opportunities to participate in CEC committees: programs, communications, membership, nominations, event planning, and award selection.
Become a Sustaining Member by making a tax-deductible monthly donation through the PayPal Giving Fund. By becoming a recurring donor, you are providing a reliable source of income that helps CEC make long-term commitments to projects, producing sustainable change over time–and, we’ll use less paper! With PayPal Giving Fund, 100% of your donation comes to CEC; no processing or merchant fee!
You can also donate using the following payment options:
- Facebook Donations – allows recurring payments, with no processing fee – 100% of your donation comes to CEC (look for the blue donate button underneath the banner image)
- Network for Good – allows recurring payments
- You may send a check (payable to Citizens’ Environmental Coalition) to PO Box 702, Houston, TX 77001. Please write “membership” in the memo line.
- If you would like to pay with a credit card but the options listed above do not work, please call us at 713-524-4232.