The city will consider the following agenda items at the June 6, 2017, Houston City Council Meeting.
- 4 – Approval of a final contract amount of $1,497,829 for Wastewater Collection System Rehabilitation and Renewal. This project consisted of sanitary sewer rehabilitation by point repair method and was part of the Neighborhood Sewer Rehabilitation Program. It was required to renew/replace various deteriorated neighborhood collection systems throughout the city.
- 24 – This ordinance approves and authorizes the Interlocal Agreement between the City of Houston and the Harris County Flood Control District for the Drainage and Flood Reduction Study of Turkey Gully. This agreement seeks to develop an integrated drainage and flood reduction plan for Turkey Gully and its local drainage areas.
- 31– This ordinance appropriates $1,000,000 out of Water & Sewer System Consolidated Construction Fund and approves and authorizes a Professional Engineering Services Contract for Sanitary Sewer System Improvements.
- 32 – This ordinance appropriates $8,225,00 out of the Street & Traffic Control and Storm Drainage DDSRF and $1,885,000 out of Water & Sewer System Consolidated Construction Fund for the purpose of Drainage and Paving Improvements.
- 34 – This ordinance appropriates $1,589,009 out of Water & Sewer System Consolidated Construction Fund and awards a contact for Site Specific Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation by Pipe Bursting and Cured-In-Place Pipe Methods.
- 35, 36 – These ordinances appropriate $2,761,600 and $4,587,300, respectively, out of Water & Sewer System Consolidated Construction Fund and awards contracts for Water Line Replacement.
- 39 – This ordinance awards a contract for On-Site Water Treatment and Sludge Dewatering and Disposal Services for the Department of Public Works & Engineering. It provides a maximum contract of 3 years with two one-year options at an amount of $12,569,673.