A clear vision for the future starts with innovative thinking and strategic planning. It requires an understanding of where we’ve come from and a shared line of sight to where we need to be. The Water for Texas 2021 conference will bring together industry experts, visionaries, and innovators from around the state and country. Join us for panels, keynote speakers, networking, and conversations that will help us map our future.
The future of Texas is water.
Topics Will Include:
- Water science and technology
- Drought and flood
- Innovative solutions to water challenges
- Texas water policy
- Communications strategies
Who Should Attend?
All those in the water industry, including utilities, engineers, river authorities, bond counsels, financial advisors, scientists, and floodplain administrators, as well as local and regional representatives and elected officials and staff.
- Online registration ends Sept. 24. Register today!
- Earn continuing education credits at the conference; check out the agenda.
- For the safety of all attendees, we will conduct temperature checks and add hand sanitizing stations. Masks will be available but not required.
- The AT&T Hotel and Conference Center will be open to full capacity for the conference and will not enforce social distancing rules. We are glad to be able to host attendees and networking opportunities. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.