Texas A&M Forest Service offers three opportunities to participate in Naturally in Nature-Forest Therapy during the summer at Jones State Forest. During these free sessions, participants will learn to increase physiological relaxation.
**June 8 and July 13 are set for adults and children. Please note that it is one parent/guardian per one child.
**August 3 is set for ONLY adults.
25 particpants per date
- Cindy Scott, BCTMB, MTI, CLT
- John Warner, CA, CF, Urban District Forester, Texas A&M Forest Service
- Dr. Daniel Porter, Medical Director, Lone Star Family Health Center
- Caroline Cruz, Conservation Educator, Texas A&M Forest Service
Whatever the name may be, the goal is to increase physiological relaxation.
• 8:30 a.m. Participate in Pre-Survey
• 9:00 a.m. Introductions, Restrooms, Safety
• 9:15 a.m. (45-minute saunter Jones State Forest with Cynthia)
• 11:30 a.m. Return to participate in Post-Survey
Partnering with USFS, Arbor Day Foundation Lone Star College Lone Star College-Montgomery, U.S. Forest Service, Woodsy Owl Conservation Corp, American Nature and Forest Therapy Guides and Lone Star Family Health Center