1301 Fannin St 21st Floor
Houston, TX 77002
The combination of IoT and big data analytics allow cities to imagine ways to be more efficient, resilient, sustainable in many fields like energy, building, mobility, utilities, safety, waste management and so on.
But Smart city solutions are not only designed for cities. They are also highly attractive for universities, hospitals and large companies to improve the management of their assets and their consumption of energy and natural resources.
What is the reality of the smart city concept?
What is going on in Houston and elsewhere in the US?
What are the main solutions provided by the vendors to the MUSH market and to the companies?
Attend our event to get a glimpse of what the city, corporates and startups have to offer to build a smart city.
- Franck Avice, President, French-American Chamber Of Commerce Houston
- Christine Galib, Director, Ion Smart Cities Accelerator
- William Fulton, Director at Kinder Institute for Urban Research, Rice University
- Jessie Bounds, Director of Innovation, City Of Houston
- Kimberly Jonhston, National Tax Partner Energy, Ernst & Young
- Roger Flud, Smart City Specialist & Sales Team Leader, Schneider Electric
- Bruce Rutherford, International Director, JLL
5:30pm: Check-in/Networking; 6:00pm: Panel Discussion; 7:30pm: Networking Cocktail
Parking available at Green Street Garage on Fannin Street or on street after 6pm for free.