5300 Dryad Dr
Houston, TX 77035
When: Saturday, September 26, 2015
6pm – 9pm
- Free movie + hot popcorn!
- Food & Beverages available for PURCHASE from Honey’s Sno-Balls
Where: South Gazebo at Willow Waterhole Conservation Reserve
5300 Dryad Drive, behind Westbury High School
Sponsor: Brays Oaks Management District
Host: Willow Waterhole Greenspace Conservancy
- Willow Waterhole Greenspace Conservancy (WWGC) works in collaboration with the Harris County Flood Control District and the City of Houston Parks and Recreation Department to enhance the amenities of the park and develop programs to encourage Houstonians to visit and utilize the park’s green spaces.
- Willow Waterhole Conservation Reserve is a dual-use $75M flood detention project and a 291 acre park.
More: Parking & Seating
- Use Dryad entrance to Willow Waterhole, via Chimney Rock at Dryad Drive, behind Westbury High School
- Bring chairs or blankets
- No glass containers
- Dogs must remain on leashes
- More info: www.willowwaterhole.org or www.facebook.com/willowwaterhole
Contact: Sydney Greenblatt, 713.249.3196, firstname.lastname@example.org