Join us at the 4th, annual Conservation, Ecology, and Environmental Science Career Forum
February 22nd, 2020; 9AM to 12PM
Location: University of Saint Thomas Center for Sciences and Health Professions
Love nature and the outdoors? Want to make a difference in the world? Let’s put your passion to work! Join us for the fourth, annual CEES career forum to discover how to transistion from college to an environmental career. Local experts will share their career pathway experiences, offering tips and advice to help students navigate the transition to the working world. The forum will also host local envirommental groups and agencies that have current volunteer, internship, and job opportunities. This event is FREE and open to all college and high school students. Please register using the link at the bottom of the page. ______________________________________________________________________What to expect from the 2020 CEES career forum this year:
- Three, panel discussions with environmental and conservation experts from local non-profits, agencies, and the private sector. The panel session will be open for questions
- Resume-builder help from the University of Saint Thomas’s career services staff. Bring your resume for a spot check!
- Local environmental organizations who are looking for volunteers, interns, and new staff!! Bring your resume and find a position!
- One-on-one opportunities to discuss career pathways with experts in the field
- Networking with other like-minded students