CONNECTING OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMUNITY
MISSION: To foster dialogue, education, and collaboration on environmental issues in the Houston / Gulf Coast region.
Our vision is an environmental community recognized as a vital part of the fabric of our society.
We connect concerned citizens and community leaders with well over 100 diverse environmental organizations. We share, support, and enhance their efforts and environmental advocacy. We do this through our programs, which include events that enhance understanding, and publications that give a balanced perspective on environmental issues.
- CEC History
- Articles of Incorporation
- Constitution and By-Laws
- Financial information
- CEC Member Groups
- Join CEC
- Charlotte Cisneros, Executive Director
- Paige Powell, Deputy Director
- Ken Fountain, Newsletter Editor
- Wendy Petruzzi, Membership Coordinator
- Office phone: 713-524-4CEC (4232)
- Mail: PO Box 702, Houston, TX 77001
- Delivery: 1900 Kane St. #111, Houston, TX 77007
- Visit: 1900 Kane St. #111, Houston, TX 77007 (During the pandemic, our landlord, MECA Houston, requires all guest to wear a mask and to enter through the front door and take a wellness survey. We are happy to meet you at the front door and escort you to our office; otherwise, you will likely get lost. During the pandemic, we are not at the office often, so, as much as we would love to have you pop in, please contact us first.)
CEC is a member of EarthShare of Texas, which supports the work of participating environmental organizations through payroll deductions.