Attend the Texas Energy Summit on September 24 – 26, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Houston/Galleria in Houston, Texas for the all new Texas Energy Summit, hosted by the Energy Systems Laboratory at Texas A&M University Systems, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station! Although rebranded beginning this year (formerly called the Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency/CATEE Conference), the Texas Energy Summit will continue to tackle all of the topics currently facing the energy industry.
The Texas Energy Summit is a premiere educational conference and business expo that provides our attendees the opportunity to engage in a lively conversation about cleaner air, a better-built environment, sustainability and a new energy economy.
The Texas Energy Summit, rotated annually among Texas metropolitan regions, will provide a forum to:
- share information on state and local energy efficiency, renewable energy, and air quality policies;
- raise awareness of the importance of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainability measures for the state’s economic well-being as Texas;
- highlight and celebrate successful policies and programs being implemented to achieve emissions reductions and related environmental and economic benefits;
- explore the growing importance of the Energy/Water Nexus; and
- consider the exciting new advances in intelligent building design, Smart Cities and energy efficiency Internet of Things (IOT), including manufacturing/industrial IOT.
For more information, visit texasenergysummit.com.