50 Waugh Dr, Houston, TX 77007
The Gulf Coast Water Conservation Symposium provides water professionals with the information needed to implement successful water conservation programs, effectively engage customers, and plan for the future. Learn from state and national experts about the latest approaches, what is coming next and best practices for maximum efficiency gains.
Registration is $45 and includes Conference Materials, Continental Breakfast, and Lunch.
Topics to be covered include:
- Learn how to effectively use social media to deliver water conservation messaging to customers and stakeholders, as well as local journalists.
- The latest news from the Texas Water Development Board
- Conservation’s Potential and Promise:
Water Conservation by the Yard: How much can you save by limiting outdoor watering
Water Conservation Means Texas Jobs
- Innovative Financing Tools to Rebuild the Gulf Coast with Water Conservation in Mind
- Gulf Coast Weather Future – which weather events are signs of things to come, and which are just the weather up to its old tricks.
- Why am I using Less Water and Paying More? Learn how to address this issue with customers
- Incentivizing Water Conservation through creative programs
Who should attend: Mayors, city council, board members of mud’s, regional water authorities, city managers, water utility directors and staff, water conservation managers, program staff and other relevant staff, CFO’s finance directors, sustainability directors, business and community leaders, consultants and advocates.
For more information, visit texaslivingwaters.org.